We know their are most well-known air purifiers in the market but you are confused between air doctor and winix air purifiers, in this article we will review air doctor vs winix compariso and end the end provide you best of them.
As society has advanced, there has been a significant rise in air pollutants and disease-causing bacteria in our environment. This has a negative impact on health and increases the risk of allergies. As a result, air purifiers are a worthwhile investment in your home’s health. They may be expensive, but their efficiency and performance make up for it all in one fell swoop.
It’s worth the money to get rid of the stale air in your room and replace it with fresh, healthy air. There are many pollutants, bacteria, and viruses that cause allergies, as well as pet hair and dander and dust mites that contribute to the buildup of allergens in the air.
Better when compared to Air doctor
Winix Air purifier
Winix Air Purifiers are way better when compared to air doctor. They are modern, sleek and have several models to choose from
When we realize how important air purifiers are, the first thing we want to know is how to go about finding the ideal one. Here’s a thorough breakdown of two of the most popular air purifiers in the market.
Air Doctor vs Winix : Which one is best ?
Air Doctor Air Purifier
Air doctor is the best choice in terms of price, convenience, and quality compared to other brands. Keep your house and family healthy with AirDoctor. They are also a fantastic choice if you have allergies or asthma because they can assist eliminate pollutants from the air that trigger these ailments. Even your pets will be able to breathe more easily after using this product! A lot of research was done before these air purifiers were made.
In recent years, one of the most sought-after models has been the Air Doctor 4-in-1 air purifier. With a sleek, contemporary design, the AirDoctor Air Purifier offers superior air purification. The AirDoctor is primarily white with tray accents, making it a good match for any home decor. The air purifier’s design that features rounded corners and edges distinguishes the appearance of many air purifiers on the market. Because it’s small and portable (weighing only 20 pounds), you can move it around your home and use it to purify the air in certain locations.
How does the AirDoctor air purifier filter air?
Air doctor’s air purifier contains three key filters:-
- AirDoctor Pre-Filter – This is the carbon filter contained within the purifier that can swiftly remove dust and volatile organic compounds from the surrounding air.
- AirDoctor Filter (VOC Filter) – Takes care of odor, gas, and VOCs all at once. Every six months, replace.
- AirDoctor’s Ultra HEPA filter – This filter draws out 99.99% of the smallest and most hazardous particles, making it the best option for anyone with allergies or asthma. This filter is over 100 times more effective than standard HEPA filters as it removes even the smallest particles in the air, down to as small as 0.03 microns!
Salient features of Air Doctor
- The timer button in the control panel lets you set the time of operation from 1 to 21 hours and therefore, you do not need to switch on or off the device regularly.
- The model has the capability to clean the air of a 900 square feet room in just an hour. Thus, making it a highly efficient device with a special whisper jet fan technology to help you have an undisturbed sleep.
- This energy star-certified model also offers you the benefit of sleep mode in which it automatically shuts off when not required. The device automatically indicates the right time to change or clean the filter.
- This 8.5 x 16 x 23.5 inches sleek design weighs approximately 24 pounds and can be beneficial for purifying the air of large rooms.
Winix Air Purifier
The Winix Air Purifier is one of the most popular air purifiers in the market because of its multiple benefits and features that will be discussed here. The smart sensors of the device need just 4-5 minutes to sense the air quality and indicate it through the LED light indication in front of the unit. Moreover, the best part of using this model is that it does not emit any ozone gas.
How does the Winix Air Purifier filter air?
In its air purifiers, Winix employs a technique known as PlasmaWave. This technology, according to the company, employs an electrical discharge to create highly reactive molecules that break down pollutants.
The Winix air purifiers are capable of cleaning rooms up to 360 square feet in size with its powerful steam technology. When compared to some of its competitors, it features a HEPA and activated carbon filter that lasts for a full year. Carbon and fine mesh pre-filters can be removed and washed individually.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and odors associated with cooking, pets, and smoke can also be reduced using the 5500-2 activated carbon filter. 232 for smoke, 243 for dust, and 246 for pollen are its clear air delivery rates (CADR). It also has a weight of 14.6 pounds and a power consumption of 70 watts.
The auto or sleep mode can be changed to normal mode by changing the fan speed by pressing the fan speed button. The timer has the option to choose the timing of operation for 1 hour, 4 hours, or 8 hours. These controls are not limited to the device but also can be controlled through a remote. However, the only drawback of the remote is that it cannot control the plasma wave mode.
Design of Winix Air Purifier
- The beautiful black color design can easily find its place in the room.
- The air inlet is present in the front as well as on the sides of the unit and the outlet is on the top. The benefit of this type of design is that the air does not flow directly into the human body when someone stands in front of it.
- Apart from smart sensors, there is a light sensor that automatically switches the system to sleep mode when the light is off.
- The washable carbon filter needs cleaning after 14 days, depending on the area. The carbon filter and the true HEPA filter work for 12 continuous months without any need for replacement.
Air Doctor vs Winix Comparison Chart
|Feature||AirDoctor 4 in 1||WINIX 5500 2|
|HEPA Filter||Has Ultra HEPA filter||Normal HEPA Filter present|
|Built for large spaces||Yes||No|
|Wattage||Lowest Speed: 11 Watts, Highest Speed: 110 Watts||Between 55-90 Watts|
|Affordability||Expensive model||One of the most affordable|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 16 x 23.5 inches||15 x 8.2 x 23.6 in|
|Weight||24 pounds||15.4 pounds|
AirDoctor 4 in 1
WINIX 5500 2
CONTROLS AND MODES
This device features a control panel with various functions, including an air ionizer, a sleep timer, a filter change alert, and whisper-quiet fans.
(1) Automatic Operation – Allows the device to run automatically, adjusting settings as needed. (2) Sleep Mode – When activated, the device’s air quality indicator light is turned off and the fan speed is set to low for a quiet, peaceful sleep.
FILTER REPLACEMENT REMINDER
The device has a feature that alerts you when it is time to replace the filters, and also has an indicator light that will remind you to change them.
The device has a feature that alerts you when it is time to change the air filters, ensuring optimal performance and air quality.
IDEAL FOR ASTHMATIC PEOPLE
The Air Doctor’s advanced filters are specifically designed to remove 99.95% of allergens such as pollen from the air, making it an ideal solution for individuals who suffer from asthma or allergies.
The combination of True HEPA filter and PlasmaWave Technology effectively eliminates allergens, odors, indoor pollutants, chemical vapors, dust, dust mites, pet dander, and other air contaminants.
This unit can be controlled with a remote control, allowing you to turn it on/off, enable Auto Mode, and adjust the fan speed.